View on Vocaroo >> My name is Devin Brantley. I believe in putting in effort. I have big dreams and I want to do many great things in my life. Without putting enough effort in reaching my goals I will never turn them into reality. I firmly believe that hard work is the key to achieving my goals and realizing my dreams. Whether it's trying to get good grades, becoming better at sports, or working out. I know how important putting effort in is because I know what happens when you don't. Last year I wanted to play basketball for the varsity team, but I didn't put enough effort in my craft to get better. I got left in the dust because I stayed the same while everyone else got better. that is how important effort is to me. In school I've learned that putting in effort gets me better grades and better chances to get into a good college. Nothing ever comes easy in life, so you have to put in effort in everything you do. If you don't you will get left behind like I ...
My project was creating a Youtube video about how great reading is and the successful people who read themselves. My video is about 40 seconds long and it shows influential men who all read. Some of them have written books themselves. I wanted to paint the picture that reading was for everybody especially the big macho guys like Lebron and The Rock. Reading shouldn't be limited on your outwardly appearances, that's what I wanted to portray. I chose the Video because it takes the least amount of time from people. In my video, I had two parts. the first part was quotes and there were two of them, one in the beginning and one near the end. The second part o the video was the pictures. I chose 6 men that were looked at as strong. The following were Andrew Tate, Dwayne Johnson, Lebron James, David Goggins, Michael Jordan, and for old times sake Percy Jackson. And I had a little background music to keep the flow up. In my opinion the video is p...
1. What I knew Before researching I didn’t know a lot about my topic. The only thing I understood was that college was not the only path to success in life. I had a vague idea on the cons of college like the increasing tuition cost and that degrees aren’t all they set out to be. Other than that, I had very little knowledge remaining regarding the statistics and the data supporting my topic. 2. Why I selected this Topic I selected this topic because I will not be attending college like the rest of my classmates. The reason being is that I found something that I really want to do that doesn’t require a college degree or any education at all. That thing is Youtube and I am very excited about starting. I also dislike school very much. I am aware that college is nothing like High school, but I still don’t want to waste 4 years of my life just for an experience I might have to pay for. Doesn’t really ...
Comments
Post a Comment